Hi, everyone

I’m sharing my hair transplant review with you all, let me tell you this wasn’t my first hair transplant surgery, i went for FUT method long back but the results were not that good. After few years again I noticed those bald patches and then i came to know about Dezire Clinic, where Dr. Prashant Yadav (M.S., MC.H.) uses FUE (follicular unit extraction) method the advanced method of the time. My procedure was scheduled just the next day to my consultation with Dr. Prashant Yadav, he committed me for 3500 grafts. The surgery took almost 6-8 hours with lunch break in between, my head was numbed with local anesthesia and from donor site grafts were extracted and then implanted on the recipient with implanter. After surgery i was discharged and advised to follow post-op strictly to get the predictable results.

My experience has been really great this time as my scalp is full of hairs and you can’t even tell I ever opted for hair transplant surgery in my life. The results are so realistic and upto my expectations, I really got my lost confidence and self-esteem back. Although sleep wise, don't expect to have amazing sleeps the first few nights. The reason being is that you're still super happy and excited that you've finally done your procedure, you might have mild pain this procedure is totally safe and best for long-term results.

I am actually quite satisfied with my experience, the best quality of Dr. Prashant Yadav is that he’s very realistic and straight forward. He won’t make any false promises but only will commit the possible thing to his patients.

http://sk.uploads.im/t/IuSzl.jpg