Hi, everyone I’m Avinash here to share my hair transplant experience with you all. I always had a very good hair growth due to hereditary but certain things like medication effect and other health issues affected my hair and i developed bald patches and my confidence level got down. People suggested me different home-remedies but nothing worked, and i searched for surgical options to get my hair back and i came across the FUE method of hair transplant. This method is very safe and result oriented, then through YouTube i got to know about Dr. Prashant Yadav (M.S., MC.H.) who runs the Dezire clinic, and i booked my appointment with him for a consultation. During my consultation with him i asked him all my queries and doubts and he examined my condition and suggested me for a hair transplant with FUE method, as my donor area was pretty healthy so he suggested around 4000-4500 grafts to be implanted on the recipient site.

My HT surgery was scheduled in October, 2016 and it took around 8-9 hours for the procedure to get completed. I was given lunch and tea break in between the procedure and was served with healthy lunch and snacks at tea time. The procedure got over in the evening and my friend drove me to home. Next day when i went for the head wash met Dr. Prashant Yadav for post-operative care and instructions. It was really a nice experience with him and I’d recommend you also to try their service.

Thank-you